Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My schooling life

Last year, my school had builed a building. The building has four storey and my new classroom is at level four. Everyday, I have to carry my heavy bag to my classroom and it takes a lot of energy to reach my class. Some big-sized students wonder the school would build a lift at the building. My class starts at 7:30a.m. to 1:oop.m. After school, I still have to attend the school extra class from 1:30p.m. to 2:30p.m. everyday and my mum has to bring me lunch at school. But sometimes, I had outdoor school activities and it ends at 6.00p.m. Our schooling time is longer than adult's working hours and I am very terrified.This year is very bad luck because the H1N1 disease has spread the whole world and our school year-end vacation has been cancelled. At first, we have two choices to go for the vacation. First is Bangkok and the second is Singapore but now everywhere we cannot go.My form teacher decided to bring me and my classmates for a picnic trip as a farewell party after UPSR.

KAIXEN

1 comment:

Aeiween said...

Oh that's too bad cannot have the trip! But never mind at least you will still have the picnic trip as your farewell party... so at least better than nothing right?